Creativation Pocket Layout using Busy Bees stamps and dies

Happy Saturday Crafty friends! Today I am sharing with you another fun pocket page layout. 

I am a hybrid scrapbooker, and by that I mean that I scrapbook using both 12x12 layouts and the pocket page format when scrapbooking. I love creating pages in whichever style fits my photos and combining them in my memory albums. 

I have been wanting to get some of my photos from Creativation into my album and so I chose to create a pocket page this time using the Busy Bees stamps and matching Honey Cut dies 




 One of my favorite techniques is to stamp my image with colored ink onto patterned paper and die cut the images, here I used all the beautiful daisy blooms from the Busy Bee stamp set.  I stamped the florals with Ranger Archival Inks and either colored the centers with a Zig marker or added an enamel dot.  This is a great way to get a burst of pattern and colors without having to color all the images.



I created this hidden journal pocket for some personal journaling. I really think that adding some personal journaling to your memory albums is very important for documenting those precious memories.  I just adore those cute little bees in the stamp set and could not resist adding a couple to this journal pocket.

I was Thrilled to meet coloring legend Kathy Racoosin from "The Daily Marker" she is a coloring genius in the crafty world, So if you do not know who she is, You should definitely look her up! She is an inspiration to me and many other paper crafters and card makers.

This was my third year attending Creativation with the Honey Bee Stamps team.  Lisa Cisneros, our amazing Design Team and Social media manager and Melissa Hewitt, owner of HB stamps are like sisters to me and I love them more than I can say.

        This set is so cute and perfect for all your Spring crafting projects.  
BEE sure to Buzz over to the Honey Bee stamps shop and pick up this fun set. 

Thanks for stoping by today,  Stay tuned to see my next scrapbook page, coming soon. 

Until next time. 
Happy Scrappin'
Carrie 
feel free to follow me on IG : https://www.instagram.com/carrieshappyscrappin/

No comments:

Post a Comment